Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hello there!

This blog was not my idea at all... This is just a result of one the patterns exuded by me during work hours... one of my colleagues was kind enough to observe the same and dazzle me with this idea!!

I reach office by 8:50am... actually my company bus takes me to office by then... most of my colleagues come only by 10:30am! So in the meantime I open my laptop, check emails and plan the day accordingly. I don't really complain going early in fact!

Whosoever comes between 9am and 10:30am would be my coffee guest. It so happens that I end up going with different folks everyday for coffee and chat different issues.

This blog would be citing those interesting conversations that I might encounter during those coffee breaks!

Check out for more gossips! :)

2 comments:

  1. This was super fast !!!!! Amazing !!!
    You just won one admirer too !! :)

    Looking forward to the interesting conversations !!

    ReplyDelete